OUR MISSION: The Mormon Studies Council and Howard W. Hunter Chair of Mormon Studies at Claremont Graduate University promote a robust and scholarly understanding of Mormon culture and religion through free and open dialogue, original scholarship, graduate education, and public outreach.
- Feb. 16, 2016 7:30pm: lecture by Pulitzer Prize-Winning Author Laurel Thatcher Ulrich (Mormon Studies guest lecture series)
- View our 2016 year-end “Thank You” letter to all our donors.
- Read our latest Mormon Studies Newsletter for Winter 2017.
OTHER RECENT SITE UPDATES:
- Nov. 10, 2016 7pm: Pentecostalism and the Book of Mormon lecture by Dr. Christopher Thomas (Mormon Studies guest lecture series)
- October 16th, 2016 Multistake fireside honoring Howard W. Hunter
- 2016 Religious Freedom Conference March 25-26 featuring Elder Dallin H. Oaks